When first creating your Resource account your Outlook Domain may return a warning that an admin must approve Resource before you can continue. Nearly all third party apps require admin approval to work with Outlook and the following should help guide your team.
Admins, how to approve Resource:
- A team member with Outlook Global Administrator Access can visit aad.portal.azure.com with Global Admin credentials to access the Azure Active Directory admin Center.
- On a separate tab, navigate to the following link: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize?client_id=06822e8d-c9b4-45d6-bcc7-562cdb6a57c8&prompt=admin_consent&response_type=code&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.resource.io%2Flogin&resource=https%3A%2F%2Fgraph.windows.net&access_type=offline&scope=openid%20email
- Clicking on the link will direct to the following window (since the admin is already logged in from Step 1, they will not be prompted to login again).
The admin will be authorizing on behalf of all the Resource users in their org.
4. Clicking Accept will redirect them to Resource's login page.
🔴 Continue to Step 5 without logging in.
5. Admin should confirm they see the Resource app in Azure Active Directory, under Enterprise Applications
6. Once the admin has authorized on behalf of their org's users, the users only need to authenticate by logging into Resource normally